Sarah has been teaching in international schools since 2006. She is also a freelance writer specializing in education, health, and travel.
Sarah is from Canada, where she completed both a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Education. She has taught in 4 different countries which included teaching ESL, English, Visual Arts and primary levels.
In her spare time, she likes to travel to learn about different cultures and photographing different places. Her other hobbies include yoga, reading, and spending quality time with her husband.
Visit her Google+ profile or follow her on Twitter at @slicain
Articles written by Sarah:
- How to Speak English With Confidence in 9 Easy Steps
- From Frustrated to Fun – How 4 People Found the Motivation to Learn English
- 6 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Learning Business English
- 8 Simple Steps to Increase your Confidence with English
- How Celebrities Learn English – 4 Tips from Shakira, Schwarzenegger and Penelope Cruz
- From Good to Great – 4 Techniques to Perfect Your English
- Your Complete Survival Guide to Business Meetings in English