By Alex Taylor
Teaching English in Italy can be a tremendously rewarding experience, especially as Italian adults are generally very gratifying students.
However, there are some common problems that it is important you are aware of, and some practices and Italian terms that you will find it useful to recognise.
These FAQs and explanations will help you avoid most headaches, and make your time in Italy as professionally and personally enjoyable as possible.
Finding a job
- How to Find a Good School
- Qualifications and TEFL Certificates
- How and Where to Find a Teaching Job
- Independent or Freelance Teacher?
How things work
- Understanding Visas and Permits
- How to Calculate your Net Salary
- Guide to Employment Contracts
- Payslips and Common Italian Terms
Are you interested in teaching English with us in Italy?